Search This Blog

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

I hope you like what you read on this blog. And please let other know about if you think they're wonderful. :)

Monday 15 August 2011

Living Arms


by Bénne
I sit by the street and watch the living walk pass
Their eyes saw nothing more than an invisible arm
“Sir anything you can share with me, please?” I cried out
Playing his favourite music in his ears, I cried no more
The sun scorches and soon appeared patches of dry lands
I smiled as I look up and saw the sun appeared in the sky again
Then down where wishes are conceived, I wish to be a living
One who sorrows creates no darkness in his mind and world
I birth the wish to walk on my feet and be seen a living being
But all day I sit till my life weakens from hunger and slowly, I curl
Then when my voice could no longer make a sound to the living,
My begging arms emerge in his sight but he saw no life



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked it :)