Search This Blog

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

I hope you like what you read on this blog. And please let other know about if you think they're wonderful. :)

Monday 15 August 2011

Together Apart


by Bénne
To come as one eternally bounded by love
Is one promise in our hearts yet to be fulfilled
Though we both are farther apart
It’s amazing our hearts still found each other
They came together and made a love song
They sang of pleasant things we say to each other
And it causes my heart the joy of being in love with you
And everyday I wish to have more of this
That some day we’ll spend our lives in the years to come
And share the memories we would always preserve
You make me so happy beyond any dreams
To me you all what ‘I love you’ means 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked it :)