Search This Blog

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

I hope you like what you read on this blog. And please let other know about if you think they're wonderful. :)

Sunday 14 August 2011

To my dear one


By Bénne
Thinking of you all day long is like being hypnotised
And when you away I wish I could make you realise
How dreaming of another becomes only impossible
And then I feel trapped, alone weary and miserable

Saying you love me is not sufficient to my ears
Fears appear when ‘I love you’ turns into simple words
Say it with a passion, mesmerizing me with your charms
Say them with longing and I’ll freely slither into your arms

Given in my lifetime the years to live on and on,
I’ll always have much love for you even at dawn
We’ll always stay together to nest our mutual love
You and I, we are whole and we are just enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked it :)