Search This Blog

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

I hope you like what you read on this blog. And please let other know about if you think they're wonderful. :)

Sunday 14 August 2011

When Words Hurt


 By Bénne

Though you’ve never hurt me before
You come close to causing my heart to sore
And though, it may have began without your intention
There are certain words I beg you never to mention

Never hurt me with words that cuts like daggers
To bleed in the heart inflicts great sadness
I love you more than pain can impose on a man
But your impudence seeps into my body and mind

It stiffens my very being and weakens my only soul
Paralysing the joy I gain from loving you alone
When words of love has done nothing but failed
Joy in a bright sunny day turns all but pale





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked it :)