Search This Blog

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

I hope you like what you read on this blog. And please let other know about if you think they're wonderful. :)

Sunday 14 August 2011

Painful Sorrow

by Bénne
There is sadness in my chest
This Sadness is my curse
You go without saying you love me
But you come to say goodbye to me

Love, I set you free
To go where you want to be
Go and share with her the many things you feel
Now my time has come to bleed and never heal
I walked out never looking back in vain
in this pain I knew I’ll never love again.

Then I recall I said goodbye to another
The one promised to love and love forever
I searched for him among the silent ones
I searched in the rain never hoping it calms
You left without saying goodbye to me
You never came back to say you love me










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked it :)